AIM
Siggy0501

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Moving

This is a great piece of art.

Your drawing and animation skills are excellent, and I found this to be extremely influential and moving overall.

That being said, I truly abhor the choice in music that you used. Being a fairly decent pianist myself and coming from a family full of musicians, the music choice for this just didn't do it for me.

Keep up the great work!

Xionic Madness - Trailer Xionic Madness - Trailer

Great job as usual

Sup, xionic_demon! What's up with the new name?

Awesome flash, keep it up!

Clock Day! (awesome Way!) Clock Day! (awesome Way!)

Nice flash.

Happy Clock Day, mate!

Onamis Onamis

Moi aussi, rach_369!

C'est un fantastique Flash!

String Avoider String Avoider

Good work.

I especially like every change you made from the original Beta Tester. The sound effects and bg music were great, gameplay was great (though similar to the mouse-maze games, you added original style to it). The programming was awesome. All API? The gfx were good. And the level builder was good as well.

To add to it, the original game idea was great, building on IK rather than a couple conditionals and loops that the other mouse-ish-games use. This one is unique, especially exciting, and superior.

Q: I originally thought you were submitting this to authorblues' collab. Are you just submitting this on the side as well as the collab?

Well, anyways. Good job to both of you <3

sonic invaders sonic invaders

Nothing special

-Don't use a complicated bmp as a background.
-Please chose a better-fit song that has better quality.
-Take off the fire delay for the sonic player.
-Be more original, add in more weapons/etc. for better gameplay.
-Put in sound effects rather than songs by A7X.

NOTE: A7X, btw, has turned into a crappy <'80s> old rock band with their new City of Evil CD. This CD has screwed their reputation as the great Heavy Metal Band they used to be with Waking the Fallen and are now nearly as mainstream as Green Day. M. Shadows' singing (no screaming) has f--ked up these songs, along with their annoying choruses and obnoxious guitar parts.